Monday, July 27, 2009

GoIng TO KayLIe'S BirTHday PArty!!





For Kaylie's birthday party, My mom and Dad picked up Ori, Jaycee, and REgie so they could go to the party too. I think Kayden had one of his last T-ball games so he couldn't make it. But when you are driving to King Hill with a car full of kids, taking pictures is the best way to pass the time away. I love taking pictures and I am so glad my neices and nephews love to take them too. We would take some and then i would put the camera away and they would say lets take more pictures. They had ideas on how to put our faces and how to pose. IT was so cute. WE took a ton of pictures that day but I chose just some of my favorite.








Kaylie looked so grown up. I could not believe how gorgeous she looked. THe kids all had so much fun. I took a picture of my dad with his three granddaughters (this was before baby Reese was born.) But of course I could never get all three girs to look at the same time. But I did get a picture of Kaylie with Papa and Nanny. It turned out so cute. I loved it.

During the party, No one could find Regie any where. Well we looked in KAylies room and of course she was being Glamorous! I love that girly!! HAd to add some of these cute pictures!


No comments: