Sunday, April 19, 2009

Senior Prom 2009!!

April 20th was my Senior Prom! It was so much fun and amazing.. I felt like a Princess! I went with Michael Cuevas. Our group was Mike and Me, My friend Whitney Mallory and her friend Fonso, and Whitney Rasmussen and her boyfriend Javie. For our day date we woke up and went to Wayside for breakfast and then we came back to my house and shot some clay pigeons. After that, Whitney Rasmussen is involved in our high school rodeo team and they had a rodeo in Rupert. So the rest of us went and watched her do her thing. After the rodeo we all went home and started getting ready. Amber, Gary, and Regie came down for the day. Amber and mom were helping me get ready. We had so much fun listening to music and getting ready for dinner. My grandma Lindsay came over before everybody else did and took some pictures. My mom and Dad ended up making the dinner for our group that night. It was so good. They had the table set up so nice, and it was candlelight. They made us Steak, Chicken, Baked potatoes, corn, greenbeans, rolls, and punch. It was amazing. Everybody loved it. And for dessert we had strawberry shortcake. After dinner we loaded up into Mikes van and went to the dance. My parents and Amber came to the promenade to take pictures and my dad and me got to dance to the parents dance. I had so much fun! It was so an amazing day and prom.

No comments: