Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break in CanCun!!

Every teenagers Spring Break dream is going to the beach. I definitely got my dream come true. It was my Eighteenth birthday, and we were driving our way to Boise so we could fly out the next morning to CanCun, Mexico! We got to stop in Twin and have a birthday dinner with the Cederbergs and then we stopped in King Hill to see the Cranes. We would have stopped to see the Jensens but they were having their own Spring break fun in DisneyLand! Everybody was so worried about us going to Mexico because of all the problems they are having done there right now. But believe me it was so fun and completely safe and completely worth it. We stayed at Barcelo TuCanCun and it was so much freaking fun. While in Mexico i had alot of firsts, my first plane ride, my first taxi ride, my first time in the ocean or on a beach, my first time clubbing, my first time holding a monkey, and i got to swim with dolphins. It was really enjoyable and it came and gone way to fast! It was my parents, Me, and my friend Taylor, My aunt Jackie and her son Jackson who all went. We got to do and experience alot. WE went shopping at a couple of markets and went down town a couple of nights. Our hotel had two buffets and a sea food restaurant and a mexican restaraunt in it. It also had a theater room and everynight they had something going on in there. The first night was Karaoke, the next was the circus show, Mr Barcelo, then the international dance show. There was others too but we only watched these ones. The people of the hotel were so nice and they made it very entertaining and worth it. While there i took over 500 pictures but I will just share some of my favorites!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun, thanks for a great time. dad:)

Cederberg Family said...

Looks like way too much fun wihtout me!! I am glad you guys had a good time!! LOve you!

Robin said...

WOW!! why couldn't we have done your sr. shoot there??!! LOL happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=pandagator ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg